This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Allow non-host participants to record meeting without having to request permission of host
- Account type: Office Premium 20 - 99 line
- A brief description of the business : not discussed
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: to pre-select an attendee to gain ability to record a meeting.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: customer would create a meeting and give his assistant/attendee the capability to record the greeting prior to the actual meeting.
- Benefit of such feature: ease of use.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 51 extensions / 45 digital lines.
Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: RingCentral Meetings – Recording Options.
There are no replies.