Analytics Report KPI for specific numbers

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Not Planned
We have 1 specific number that accounts for 90% of our Inbound Dials for a specific queue. I am trying to pull details data for that phone number; # dials, Answer % in short KPI option. 
Photo of Michelle Coronel

Michelle Coronel

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 67,700 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michelle, you can gather that info in the Analytics Portal under the Company Numbers section :)
Is there a way analytics can show what particular phone number called the most at a given time period?
Photo of Dan Smith

Dan Smith

• 72 Points
Hi, following a chat with your support team, please could I request the ability to see how many times a number has called a specific queue in a time frame.

We would like the ability to see who calls a number / call queue most time in a given month and see a tally.

for example

0123 668556 - called 56 times
0123 668465 - called 52 times 
0123 668545 - called 30 times
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 67,700 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Dan and Kristopher,

Let me know if this helps you! Within the Analytics Portal -> Performance Reports -> Calls Tab you can search for a specific number and see all of the times they've called your company.

Photo of Dan Smith

Dan Smith

• 72 Points
Hi Saadet

unfortunately no, we need a quick way to see whos called the most in a given time frame. (eg 1 month)

searching through the calls like this would take too long given then the number of calls we receive each month