I have made it work with only a mild bit of frustration - not sure to what degree it matters, though it does work. I have a W60B plus two W56H phones attached to it. I go to the IP address and login, then via Yealink Support downloaded the most up-to-date firmwares for both devices (W60B: 22.214.171.124 and W56H: 126.96.36.199). Once updated, I login again to the IP address. Then Settings --> Auto Provision. I delete the username & password and add the URL provided for auto-provisioning from RingCentral. The option to then Auto Provision is at the lower part of that page. It worked, BUT the auto-provisioning annoyingly downgraded my firmware to one that was, I believe, 188.8.131.52. The phones than say "old firmware please upgrade" on the main screen, though the continue to work. When I then upgrade the firmware, I have found that they subsequently automatically downgrade once again. It appears that RC's Autoprovision is installing an antiquated firmware, which is annoying and frankly unacceptable. They should update their software to either allow for us to manually upgrade the firmware or update their own custom firmware accordingly (assuming it's some sort of custom firmware). Of note, while I have tested this out via my ethernet connection at home over the weekened, and it works with my office system without error (including incoming and outgoing audio), I cannot attest to long-term sustained usage since I just set these up over the weekend. I'm definitely curious to know what everyone else is figuring out. I hope this was helpful to you all!