Provide a BlackBerry App mobile app.

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Not Planned
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

Still waiting for the release of the BB10 app. It is a simple process to re-render the android code to work on BB10 so I don't understand the delay.
Photo of Rob Goldstein

Rob Goldstein

• 452 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Bill

Bill

• 356 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This could also be addressed by putting the Android app in the Amazon app store, from which BlackBerry users could install it. This has been requested here.
Photo of Margaret Torrance

Margaret Torrance

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When are you going to allow Blackberry 10 users to sign up for RingCentral?.

If RingCentral had a BB Q10 mobile app I would convert my telephone system immediately. I understand you are working on it, so when is the release date? Blackberries are primarily used by business people and businesses -- your target market, right? Why are you ignoring us and our businesses? How long do I have to wait, or do I need to find another telephone system solution?
Photo of Margaret Torrance

Margaret Torrance

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
When I spoke with tech support, I was told that you were working on a BB app and that 10,000 requests had come in for a BB app. I was also told to write this question/comment and ask specifically for a release date, but when I received an answer to my question above, Kim (Official Rep) replied, "RingCentral does not plan to support a blackberry app". And when I called tech support back, another agent told me that they were told to say that you were working on it even though they knew that there would be no app now or in the future. In addition, he said that BB was not updating its OS. It just did. I have the most recent release 10.3.2.2474 on my BB Q10. Since BB allows android apps, perhaps you can't make it up to their security standards. Is that the problem? With 20% of business people using BB, it's a very large number of businesses globally to ignore. From a business standpoint, this does not make any sense.
Photo of Aficha Neverson

Aficha Neverson

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Blackberry 10.

Hey greetings all, I switched from an iphone to a blackberry for business, and I was trying to add ringcentral app but it was not on there, it will be great due to the fact blackberry customers are mostly business people. Thabk you for looking into this.
Photo of Engineers

Engineers

• 0 Points
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled mobile app for Blackberry.

Has anyone found a source for the mobile app for installation onto a Blackberry 10 Os?  I found the meeting app on the Snap app, installed and ran fine.  Why not a direct download link on the Ring Central site, that is how it was done before Apple and Google cornered the markets.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.