- Account type : US
- A brief description of the business: Support services for Dental Practices
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: The ability to not allow for users with same email domain as current RC customer to sign up for like domain user accounts, i.e. Company: My TAM is Awesome Company Domain: mytamisawesome.com, Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: The reason for this request is due to an increase number of tickets from employees stating their meetings end at 30 minutes (a limitation to the free accounts) and we have to put in a support ticket to have their account deleted. This in turn leads to dissatisfied employees as this has also deleted their Glip history. If someone tries signing up with a like domain email address RingCentral should display a notification to contact your companies IT department.
- Benefit of such feature: This will allow for increased security and end user management.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: +6000
Be the first to post a reply!