This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Block or Text 5 Digit Numbers
- Account type: RC Office 20+
- A brief description of the business : Retail Store
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: For example, customer would receive a caller with a single digit caller id (not an extension on his account). Like a caller ID that shows "1" which isn't a real call, but it can't be blocked it as it would block all the calls that come in. (all numbers have a 1 at the beginning when it hits the call log, so blocking 1 will block all calls).
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature. Number can be safely blocked so that they only receive calls from real people/customers, instead of all calls being rejected when (for example) the number "1" is blocked.
- Benefit of such feature: Customer can avoid calls that interrupt their business and receive calls only from actual clients.
- Include any related case number if applicable: 05630491
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 101 extensions, 105 digital lines
There are no replies.