Bubble Tone

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

When I dial out to certain numbers i get a bubble sound and cannot make a connection. I know that the number is good as I can make the call from my cell phone.
Photo of Don Schmid

Don Schmid

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

You have a Poor Internet Connection 
Photo of Don Schmid

Don Schmid

Not a poor internet connection as I can make other calls without a problem.  It only happens with certain numbers.
Photo of Don Schmid

Don Schmid

Not a poor internet connection as I can make other calls without a problem.  It only happens with certain numbers.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 95,050 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hello Don,  If you can dial other numbers and this issue only happens with specific number feel free to Open a Case so we can take a look at it.  We'll need to see some examples, so when you open the case be sure to include some specific examples including the time, date, number you are calling from, and number you are dialing. 

Thanks
Mike 
Photo of Don Schmid

Don Schmid

Just tried calling 989-939-8624 from our Ring Center phone 231-225-9997 and received the "bubble tone".  Time 3:20 est.  I'll open a case.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.