Google Chrome Extension "Contact Not Found" (***) prefix

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

I noticed that contacts with a phone number formatted with the prefix in parenthesis (xxx) xxx-xxxx does not link completely within the Google Chrome extension.  Although, the contact's name can be found, the contact's details will not show when clicked upon.

Is there a plan to correct this bug?
Photo of Todd Frusti

Todd Frusti

• 1,854 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,028 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Todd, we learned that this is a known issue. You'll want to open a support case, and in your notes please include reference "RC-53877"  

Photo of Todd Frusti

Todd Frusti

Mike, thanks for your reply. Is this known issue one that can be resolved or is it a future patch? I've opened three support cases regarding this issue and the response I get is "RingCentral currently does not support this feature" (syncing Google contacts in the Google Chrome Extension). Obviously communication failure, but frustrating. Should I continue to pursue or wait for a future patch with the RingCentral Google Chrome Extension?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,028 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Todd,  this issue is in a queue to be fixed, but there's not an ETA for the patch at this time. 
Photo of Todd Frusti

Todd Frusti

Thank you for resolving this issue in version 2.5.0 of the Google Chrome extension. The extension is now synchronizing with all of my contacts!
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,854 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Todd ~ Thank you for letting us know...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.