Calendar/Scheduling software/apps and Zoom

• Question
  • Updated 15 hours ago
  • Answered
Hello, hoping to get a little clarity on whether there is a Zoom login that we get with RingCentral? Specifically I am hoping to use Calendly or x.ai for scheduling meetings, and they have Zoom integrations I was wanting to leverage. I see that Zapier can do Calendly, although I'd prefer not to use a 3rd party service if not needed. Is there a way that the Zoom direct integration transfers to us using RingCentral?
Photo of Jeremy Stayton

Jeremy Stayton

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 66,504 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Jeremy, 

We're both separate companies, therefore, you'll have separate accounts with their own login :)
Photo of Jeremy Stayton

Jeremy Stayton

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Then perhaps there is a pending integration for RingCentral Meetings (definitely not the same as Zoom) with Calendly?

thanks!
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 66,504 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Jeremy! There isn't anything planned yet but please do vote for this feature here :)
Photo of Craig O'Neill

Craig O'Neill

• 74 Points
Saadet, as a veteran user of zoom and Calendly, I have to insist on this feature.

I work in software and am very sensitive to the labor required when clients make feature requests, particularly involving integrations.  If this wasn't truly useful, I wouldn't suggest it.

Zoom and Calendly allow for clients to make appointments by clicking on my available times and answering a few questions.  Upon registering for a meeting, the link is generated from Zoom and an invite with that link is emailed to the client, and pops onto my google calendar.

It saves countless steps and prevents any missed appointments.

Currently, with RingCentral, I'd have to create a specific meeting and build that into calendly.  This is a problem, as I'd have to run the risk of random people having a link out there and joining a meeting in progress.  

Zoom is gradually building phone system credibility.  While they are not at RC level yet, when they are, that Calendly integration by itself will have me looking to switch back to them.

Arguably... this is the ONLY pain point I can identify with my current progress in implementing RC.  Everything else has been fantastic.

Thank you.