- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT) UK
- A brief description of the business IT
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested
So, right for the call forwarding were forwarding to Mobile numbers and if the mobile number was not getting any reception that it goes and gets the callers and does not forward the callers to the next number in sequence.
Please have an option to check if the mobile is not available and to not have calls go to the mobile's voicemail but go to the next number in the sequence of call forwarding.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
We have our main line forwarding to a sequence of mobile numbers and some mobile numbers gets the calls but it is voicemail. It should not pick it up. It should forward the call to the next mobile number.
- Benefit of such feature. I think this will help a lot of customers, not just us.
- Include any related case number if applicable 06682323
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines 2