Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.
- Account type : US 20+
- A brief description of the business : not provided
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested : Have optiond for call queue to add/group together users that need to ring together, then ring a second group if not answered by initial group. Customer needs calls connected to call queue as his extension users are in the field most of the time and setting up call forwarding to multiple phones on a user extension will not ring them on the mobile app, which is where customer needs it to ring, not the mobile phone's actual native dialer.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: Call would come in, any agent on the field can still pick up as it rings the mobile app. if the first set of agents are unabe to pick up, call may roll to a second group.
- Benefit of such feature: Calls may be distributed as per customer's preference, to accomodate more people.
- Include any related case number if applicable: 05632984
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 39 users / 31 Digital Lines
There are no replies.