Call Queue: Disable Voicemail

• Idea
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • (Edited)
Some of my clients requested to disable the voicemail option for call queues, since this option is already available for extension users, "Take Messages -> No".

Will we have this upgrade soon?

Thanks for any update!
Photo of Ysmael Calix Quesada

Ysmael Calix Quesada

• 410 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • concerned

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Kenny Wivietsky

Kenny Wivietsky

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i do not want my call que to go to voicemail even after 15 minutes.

currently using call que groups and after 15 minutes of someone waiting on hold they are sent to voicemail.  it causes the customers frustration.  they do not want to wait on hiold for 15 minutes and then be sent to voicemail.  is there way to add more minutes or turn the option off so no one goes to voicemail during office hours

Photo of Julie Sperritt

Julie Sperritt

• 1,118 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Any news on this yet?

We need to switch off the voicemail for 3 of our groups - if the caller does not have their call answered they need to either:

1. receive a message stating that all lines are currently busy, please try again later (preferred)

2. Call ends and does not leave the caller waiting/option for voicemail

We believe that a voicemail is unprofessional and would prefer that a caller calls back /emails/ glips

It seems odd that this can be done for a user but not a group.
Also not great that a number of requests over quite a period of time have not been addressed.
Update please?
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 11,788 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Julie, 

Product confirmed that there are some enhancements coming in the second half of this year that may resolve this. I'll update this thread with any additional information I receive.