This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Allow external numbers to be added to call queues and not have to press 1 to accept call
- Account type (U.S.)
- A brief description of the business: Software solutions
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: Call queue: When maximum hold time is reached, send caller to External number option, instead of routing it to Voicemail only.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: If there is no Available call queue members until the maximum hold time is reached, it would be best if call will be connected to a 3rd party number, when there is someone who can accept the call.
- Benefit of such feature: It will help the business not to Missed any call if they have option to hand it over to an external number
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 4665 DL's
There are no replies.