Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.
2. We are a Health Retreat and Spa. 90% of our business is western canada, but we also have quite a few US and international inquiries.
3. Over 10 years in business we've NEVER had clients complain, that when they call our 888 number or we call them, it shows on their phones as USA. We've had it mentioned to us QUITE a FEW TIMES. Clients call in and start asking, "Is it a US location or I got through to Canada?" Some drop calls, because it shows US. (Unfortunately, in Canada, if we see an 800 number, it often means SPAMERS :(-Telemarketers)
4. When leads call in, their mobile phones to show under a dialed number "Canada" NOT "United States."
5. TRUST, increased business on our side, stability of the business. People know for sure, which country the call is originating from.
6. Here is the case: 04368980 (They tried to help, but no Luck. Main issue is with the servers...but we've NEVER had that issue in the past when we were with VirtualPBX and OneNumber.
I sure hope there is a way to resolve it.
There are no replies.