Why are callers to my company line receiving a busy signal when the line is free?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: My phone is ringing busy to incoming callers...why?

All caller are receiving a busy signal....no rings, just busy signal. I know our internet connection is working as we have no problems access the internet
Photo of Richard Luna

Richard Luna

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Marissa Arcadia

Marissa Arcadia

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Im sorry no one available to take your calll.

I see that there is an issue where no calls coming in does anyone know when this started I was having issues yesterday where calls were not coming in when I tried to test line it just said Im sorry no one is available to take your call it wouldnt even ring on my end .
Still doing same thing today
Photo of Desiree

Desiree, Alum

• 7,270 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi guys,

I'm sorry that you were both having issues receiving calls. I know we had a small issue a few days ago, but that should've been resolved.

Are you still having issues today?

Thanks.

Desiree
Photo of Becky Nabors

Becky Nabors

• 800 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
We are having this same issue today...internal calling we get a fast busy signal. Calls to our main number receive a busy signal. This is not good for business and a 30 minute hold time for Tech Support to get this resolved is not good.
Photo of Devin Ransom

Devin Ransom

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We are having the same issue as well. We can not call out and there is a busy signal calling in. I have been on hold for 20 minutes and the wait time was originally 19 minutes 20 minutes ago and now it is saying estimated wait time of 25 minutes!!!!
Like Becky said this is very bad for business!!
Photo of Devin Ransom

Devin Ransom

We are having the same issue as well. We can not call out and there is a busy signal calling in. I have been on hold for 20 minutes and the wait time was originally 19 minutes 20 minutes ago and now it is saying estimated wait time of 25 minutes!!!!
Like Becky said this is very bad for business!!
Photo of Steve Schussler

Steve Schussler

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same Problems as Devin. Tech Support keeps changing there wait times on the phone. Very Bad service. When i started my call to tech support 15 min ago it said 19 min. now it says 26 min.
Photo of Steve Schussler

Steve Schussler

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same Problems as Devin. Tech Support keeps changing there wait times on the phone. Very Bad service. When i started my call to tech support 15 min ago it said 19 min. now it says 26 min.
Photo of Zach

Zach

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Finally reached support, No ETA. They stated they are not calling it an Outage yet; however, I have 76 lines and none are working. All Cisco 525g2 phones say "Internal Server Error".
Photo of Zach

Zach

Finally reached support, No ETA. They stated they are not calling it an Outage yet; however, I have 76 lines and none are working. All Cisco 525g2 phones say "Internal Server Error".
Photo of Jamie Rohrbauck

Jamie Rohrbauck

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having busy signal in and out issues as well. My wait time keeps increasing on tech support. On hold for 11 minutes originally said 24 minutes now up to 31. Why is there not some type of automated message stating that there are technical lissues and being resolved?????
Photo of Jamie Rohrbauck

Jamie Rohrbauck

I am having busy signal in and out issues as well. My wait time keeps increasing on tech support. On hold for 11 minutes originally said 24 minutes now up to 31. Why is there not some type of automated message stating that there are technical lissues and being resolved?????
Photo of Jamie Rohrbauck

Jamie Rohrbauck

I am wondering if Ring Central is going to compensate me for all of my lost business? My advertising just hit and I am losing money every minute we are down. Completely unacceptable ring central.
Photo of Jamie Rohrbauck

Jamie Rohrbauck

I am wondering if Ring Central is going to compensate me for all of my lost business? My advertising just hit and I am losing money every minute we are down. Completely unacceptable ring central.
Photo of Zach

Zach

"Some RingCentral customers are unable to make calls outside of the RingCentral network. You may hear a dial tone, however, you may not be able to make or receive phone calls outside the RingCentral network. You should still be able to check your current voicemails, as well as make and receive calls from users within your RingCentral account desktop and mobile. We are working diligently to resolve this and will have an update within 1 hour.Incident Start: 1/23/2014 06:49 AM PST"

Not true, I cannot dial by Extension internally within my department or company. Call Forwarding also does not work.
Photo of Zach

Zach

"Some RingCentral customers are unable to make calls outside of the RingCentral network. You may hear a dial tone, however, you may not be able to make or receive phone calls outside the RingCentral network. You should still be able to check your current voicemails, as well as make and receive calls from users within your RingCentral account desktop and mobile. We are working diligently to resolve this and will have an update within 1 hour.Incident Start: 1/23/2014 06:49 AM PST"

Not true, I cannot dial by Extension internally within my department or company. Call Forwarding also does not work.
Photo of Becky Nabors

Becky Nabors

• 800 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I have already been on hold for 38 minutes and still an estimated hold time of 36 minutes...and what they posted on their website is not even the issue...
Photo of Luc Bellavance

Luc Bellavance

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
They better have a good explanation and a solid solution to insure a outage like this never happens again. This is my second major outage in the past few months. I have a feeling if RingCentral doesn't deliver, they will be losing a lot of clients.
Photo of Devin Ransom

Devin Ransom

My phones just came back online.... By the way if customers calling in the main number are receiving busy signals how can the leave a message on the extension?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.