- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT)
- A brief description of the business
Manufacturing and distribution
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested
Notification of credit card failure when attempting to auto purchase calling credits
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
We would be notified that the credit card on file failed when an auto purchase of calling credits was attempted.
- Benefit of such feature
Our customers would not hear a pre-recorded message stating that our mailbox is full when a credit card on file fails. In this case, there was fraud on my card, and a new card was issued. Our customers have not been able to get through for the past couple of hours. I had to call support and wait while the issue was investigated when a simple notification that the credit card on file had failed would have alleviated the issue.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines