Please add time zone selector on Reports page, and make default to current week.

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Reports: more advanced reporting options.

Can the reports be updated during Central time zone 8am start time. When I come into the office at 8am CDT, reports are still not updated with yesterday's results. Also it would be a nice feature if reports could update earlier than 24 hours.
Photo of Marie Brown

Marie Brown

• 274 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,378 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Marie,  At this time it defaults to Pacific time for everyone. Our product team is aware of this and I've been told that they are working on a time zone selector. I do not yet have an ETA on it though. 

Mike 
Photo of Chad W

Chad W

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reported Activity Showing Times in different Time Zone.

All reports that indicate a specific time are reporting with a PDT(-8) time, when all Regional Settings for our Company, Groups and Users are set to EDT(-5).  I can guarantee that no outbound calls were made between 6am and 9am EDT from our office(no phones located outside the office during reported date range), but the technician I was in online Chat insisted that it is correct.  

The times shown in reports need to either match the settings of the User running the report, or be able to choose the time zone at the time of running the report.
Photo of Marie Brown

Marie Brown

• 274 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can the date range on reports default to current week statistics?.

Ease of using reporting function in Ring Central.
Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 14,170 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Time Zone of reports and call logs.

Please considere the Time Zone setup for the reports and call log.
Since this info is already related in the setup for each company, should be easy to adjust the time for this reports.  In our case all the calls looks 2 hours earlier...
Should be an easy fix.  Please do not wait for more likes to add in the list of possible and improbable improvements...
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,378 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
We've had many requests related to this and other changes to the reports page. I just want to update everyone and let you know our Product Team has been discussing and working on this and other features for some time. I don't have any ETA available, but your comments have all been seen. 

Claudio (Customer)

The time mark, related with the voice mail (there is a voice that tells you when it was received) it is also fixed at Pacific time ???
(Edited)

Claudio (Customer)

Pending my question about the timestamp of the voice mail... and I was looking at our Reports but the time still is shift... Please adjust the time zone depending from where the company is located.

Claudio (Customer)

Any news around here ?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.