Change HUD contact status

• Idea
  • Updated 1 day ago
In the HUD on the RingCentral window, are you able to edit the status of other users who number/name you have saved. For example, if a colleague of mine was absent could i edit their status from in the HUD to DND?
Photo of Luke Callen

Luke Callen

• 334 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

• 26,678 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
No
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

• 15,068 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
no can do
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

• 15,068 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
although a way to mark them just for your own viewing ease of use might be something to try and make work, but then youd have 2 status' and could get confusing.
Photo of Matt Slimmer

Matt Slimmer

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We used this function in our previous phone system on a frequent basis and we really need this now.
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 46,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey everyone, I've flipped this to a feature request for others to vote on :)
Photo of Mike Bowman

Mike Bowman

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
A good feature to have if a in agroup of people someone forgets to change their status.
Photo of Devane

Devane

• 72 Points
Would this be the same as changing an agents status from the dashboard? Being able to log someone out is not nearly as helpful as being able to change their status from Unavailable to Break (If they forgot to select) or from another off phones task to Available. 
Photo of Mike Gustavson

Mike Gustavson

• 592 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Just an FYI this is similar to this thread: https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/ability-for-admin-to-log-user-out-from-queue

You might want to check that out and vote there as well if you want the ability to modify the status of other users (although that thread is more related to queues specifically).