• (Edited)
What is a “Champion” ?
  • Brand Advocate
  • Most Loyal Customers &Partners
  • Most Helpful CommunityUsers
  • RingCentral Product Experts
  • Upholds CommunityGuidelines

What is changing?  

In the past our Champions badge was reserved specifically for our Channel Partners who have demonstrated strong product knowledge and willingness to help other users on the forums. 

We've recognize the fact that we have many other Community members that have also demonstrated superior product knowledge, act as an advocate and frequently help others on the Community. We value your contributions and want to recognize each of you.  In the coming days & weeks, several Community members will soon be awarded the Champions badge. 

Why was I promoted to a Champion? 

For a specific, or variety of reasons, our Community Moderators have found that you've added some level value to the forums.  Although we do look at points earned on the Community, champions are selected by Community moderators based on a variety of things including, (but not limited to): number of posts, professionalism, number of "likes" received, quality and/or quantity of feature requests, frequency of use, account size (small, medium and large), and more. This status can be added or removed at any time based on the discretion of the Community Manager. 

What's the benefit of being a Champion? 

The RingCentral Community Team, conducts a monthly awards program in which we identify the most helpful Community members each month and occasionally send out Amazon gift cards, company schwag and occasionally offer other prizes and awards. 

All Champions are encouraged to uphold the Community Guidelines.  All Community members are required to abide by the Community Guidelines and Terms of Use.   This Community  was created to provide a healthy environment for support, the sharing of best practices and engaging with others connected with RingCentral®
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 92,314 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
  • Thankful

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of David Parent

David Parent, Champion

• 890 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Awesome News !! Glad to be a part of the community.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

"Champions!   Also, please keep an eye out for an email invitation to a Champions Only Glip room. 
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

• 15,068 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
i love me some glip
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

i thought i was a champion before, have things changed and now the badge being reissued?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 92,304 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Chris,  You have indeed been on our Champions list for quite some time now.  I just included the existing Champions on the email in the hopes of getting all of you to follow this thread.  We are planning on quite a few changes in the next few months and creating a better Champions, badging, and gamification program is part of it!  

Glad to have you on board!
Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

looking forward to them gift cards again hehee
Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 18,096 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Iformation and knowledge sharing is a rising tide that floats all boats higher. We all work towards making RingCentral easy to use for everyone! Thanks for including me!
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

We appreciate your participation on the Community Cecile!   Well deserved!!!  :) 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Less than Two months away folks.  We'd love to see you at the conference!  Be sure to use the CC18-CHAMPIONS code when you register.  This is open to all Community members!  

Mike 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Champions,  I just want to get the word out that we'll be having a few drawings at the ConnectCentral conference.  For those of you that register with code CC18-CHAMPIONS, you'll automatically be included in the drawing!  

Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 18,096 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Since I was registered already, can you add me to the pool?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Yes Cecile!  :)
Photo of Jeff Salisbury

Jeff Salisbury, Champion

• 1,644 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Like Cecile I used a different code that our Sales team provided.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

We'll pull a list of all registrants and match it to our Community Champion list.