click to dial disabling after 50 outbound calls

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

I have a team of 7 telemarketers using ring central integrated with salesforce. After 50 calls the click to dial disables. The only way to get it to work again is to re-start the computer. My reps are now averaging 4 restarts a day each. Destroying productivity in a call center. I am looking into switching to another provider now. I am hoping I can get s solution from somebody else out there experiencing the same problem before I do so.
Photo of Bernard Peluso

Bernard Peluso

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Champion

• 2,422 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I am very interested to know the solution to this too as this happens to one of our clients.  I've never narrowed it down to 50 calls, but it is a complaint they are dealing with daily from click to dial out of salesforce.
(Edited)
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 92,204 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I have not heard this before. Can both of you open a support case please?  In the case notes please include as many details as you can. Date and time it occurred, the last call taken when it disabled, etc. 

You are welcome to reply back here with the case numbers if you wish. 

(Edited)
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 45,276 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Andrew and Bernard,

Were you able to open up a support case successfully?
Photo of Joe Pleitgen

Joe Pleitgen

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We have Reference #05720211 going about this issue now.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.