Why is the Conference Bridge information is missing for a new user?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

I have added a new user but there information for Conference Bridge is missing. I added them 18 hours ago.
Photo of Robert Smiley

Robert Smiley

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Desiree

Desiree, Alum

• 7,270 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Robert,

Sorry about that. The information should have been available the second the account was created.

When the user logs in (or when you login as the user), do you see the information here:

http://success.ringcentral.com/articles/RC_Knowledge_Article/Conference-calling-from-your-online-acc...

Thanks.

Desiree

Photo of Ian Harrison

Ian Harrison

• 60 Points
I am also missing the second line with the conference information listed above. What do i need to do get my conference dial-in numbers?
Photo of Jeff Denis

Jeff Denis

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I'll climb aboard here as well. No conference number listed under newly created users in the last couple months.
Photo of Jeff Denis

Jeff Denis

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I'll climb aboard here as well. No conference number listed under newly created users in the last couple months.
Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi all - if you're on an Office plan in the US or the UK, all of your users will have unique conference access codes. The location of the codes has changed since Desiree's post above - you can now find them in your online account by clicking the Conference link next to RingOut.

If you are not seeing conference info for your users, do create a support ticket at http://success.ringcentral.com/RCContactSupp.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.