Connect RC Meetings to Facebook Live & YouTube and add Large Webinars feature (from Zoom)

• Idea
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
Since RC Meetings is private-label Zoom, and Zoom has the ability to connect meetings to Facebook Live and YouTube Live, can that be added as an option to RC Meetings?
Also, Zoom allows for Webinars to be viewed by 10,000 watch-only viewers. Would love for this to be part of RC Meetings too.
Photo of Ed [Alejandra.tv]

Ed [Alejandra.tv]

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • hopeful

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Jaime Chapman

Jaime Chapman

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi, I am also interested in the ability to use Ring Central just as Zoom to go Live...

I currently hold both a Zoom AND Ring Central account and it's VERY redundant to pay for both accounts.

Literally, the only feature that Zoom has and Ring Central doesn't is the Live ability... I would prefer to consolidate all my video conferencing needs and use only Ring Central and not have to pay for a Zoom account.
I absolutely agree. I REALLY LOVE RingCentral but sadly I may have to choose Zoom because of the LIVE feature.
Photo of Craig O'Neill

Craig O'Neill

• 474 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I hadn't used that feature in zoom was preparing to do so.  This is a feature I expected to be in RingCentral that I should have asked about.

Please either tell me how to make this happen, or please add the feature.
Photo of Shannon Weaver

Shannon Weaver

• 108 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This is one reason we hang on to zoom licenses (Live streaming), it would be great to make this available in RC webinars.
(Edited)
Photo of Scottie Campbell

Scottie Campbell

• 70 Points
So it's not possible to live stream from RingCentral Meetings or Webinar to social platforms? 
Photo of Frederik Hermann

Frederik Hermann

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm also looking to run a virtual 1-day event and would need the ability to stream to Facebook Live and YouTube Live concurrently. Is this possible with RingCentral or do we need to sign up for a paid Zoom account in order to do this? We'd appreciate an official response from RingCentral here.

Zoom feature: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115000350406-Streaming-a-Meeting-or-Webinar-on-Facebook-Live
Photo of Mitch Brendle

Mitch Brendle

• 64 Points
This would be a great feature!
Photo of Scottie Campbell

Scottie Campbell

• 70 Points
It doesn't exist y'all.. I just added a Zoom account so we can do this!! 
Photo of Frederik Hermann

Frederik Hermann

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I guess so, will switch to Zoom then. Sad that there is no response from RingCentral.
Photo of Isauro Gutierrez

Isauro Gutierrez

• 60 Points
Yes I believe feature would be useful!
Photo of Fight Fit Markham

Fight Fit Markham

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Has anyone from RC responded to this request? This would be really helpful so I don't have to pay for a zoom account too!
Photo of Shane Mahoney

Shane Mahoney

• 62 Points
Indeed, this would be very helpful to me and my business at this time

Photo of Bryan Hornung

Bryan Hornung

• 72 Points
Please add this

Photo of Missy Lewis Deeter

Missy Lewis Deeter

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It is kind of ridiculous that no one from RingCentral has responded to this. It seems like it should be an option given that it is available with Zoom. 
Photo of Keith Duff

Keith Duff

• 60 Points
I too would like to use this. I'll have to use Zoom in the meantime, which is not preferred.

Photo of Krunal Shah

Krunal Shah

• 60 Points
I was looking for the same option since Zoom already has this on their platform
Photo of Ben Melano

Ben Melano

• 0 Points
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Host a webinar and be broadcasted through different platforms.

With COVID-19, we've had to move most of our interactions online. We've been hosting webinars more often at our organization but we are hoping to host a webinar but have the ability to live broadcast to other platforms such as Facebook Live.