Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.
- Account type - US (Fax 500)
- A brief description of the business - Weather Commodity. We use RingCentral to automate deal confirmations.
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - We are using the Fax service only. Is there a way to consolidate notifications per reciepent vs failure? For example. Right now if we send a fax to a number and it fails it sends a falure notification via email, then retries the transmission. If it fails again it sends another failure notification and does this up to three times.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
- Benefit of such feature - Conslidating this to a single notification failure would be ideal. Also, if it fails the first time, but succeeds the second time then there is no reason to send the failure notification.
- Include any related case number if applicable - 05925418
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines - one
There are no replies.