• (Edited)
Photo of WATERS

WATERS

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Stewart

Stewart

• 60 Points
I too have a need to customize the Dial-by-name directory announcement.  Is this a feature that RC will be making available in the near future?  
Photo of Mission Springs WD

Mission Springs WD

• 62 Points
I need Spanish for the name directory function. It would be easier to allow for customization than try to produce multiple language directions. Further, we use a professional voice over artist. I don't like changing voices in the menu. 
Photo of Laurent Vorelli

Laurent Vorelli

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I also need that feature as we operate in Quebec and by the law our systems should be provided in French. 
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,624 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Please VOTE in the upper right corner to request this feature! :-) 
Photo of Antonio Moreno

Antonio Moreno

• 166 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I urgently need this customization as well. I am told there is a feature request open (feature request # 44186). When will this be implemented? My case # is 04547264
(Edited)
Photo of Michael Patino

Michael Patino

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I also need this.  I wouldn't even call this a feature, it's a BUG that it doesn't allow this now. The whole point of ringcentral is to allow you to customize your IVR to match your needs, having one of the primary options be locked into their default recording is contrary to the product's intent and purpose. Seeing as how this feature request is over 2 years old, I am severely disappointed that it has not already been dealt with.
This is an important feature that needs to be given priority. I don't know why RingCenteral is forcing to use inconsistent voices or computer voice for our dial by name directory. 

Photo of Jasmine M

Jasmine M, Employee

• 1,552 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  1. Account type: RBS_RCO
  2. A brief description of the business : not discussed. 
  3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested: to customize the dial-by-name directory by adding options/agents that forward to an outside number.
  4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: customer would be able to go to the dial-by-name directory and manually add additional options/people, whom, when selected by callers, will then route to outside numbers. 
  5. Benefit of such feature: ease of use. It would be a way to work around the mobile user billing as well, if said options are set for agents who work outside the office to begin with, and prefer to be reached via their actual mobile number. as an example. 
  6. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 82 users / 63 lines