I also need this. I wouldn't even call this a feature, it's a BUG that it doesn't allow this now. The whole point of ringcentral is to allow you to customize your IVR to match your needs, having one of the primary options be locked into their default recording is contrary to the product's intent and purpose. Seeing as how this feature request is over 2 years old, I am severely disappointed that it has not already been dealt with.
- Account type: RBS_RCO
- A brief description of the business : not discussed.
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: to customize the dial-by-name directory by adding options/agents that forward to an outside number.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: customer would be able to go to the dial-by-name directory and manually add additional options/people, whom, when selected by callers, will then route to outside numbers.
- Benefit of such feature: ease of use. It would be a way to work around the mobile user billing as well, if said options are set for agents who work outside the office to begin with, and prefer to be reached via their actual mobile number. as an example.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 82 users / 63 lines