Conference Calls: Provide ability to create custom conference call greetings.

• Idea
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • (Edited)
There is no option to create a customized greeting for my conference calls. This is unacceptable.
Photo of Eric

Eric

• 570 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • angry and unsatisfied.

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Rob Benn-Frenette

Rob Benn-Frenette, Champion

• 4,960 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled RingCentral Conference Calling.

It would be great to be able to brand the conference calling introduction rather then it saying "RingCentral"
Photo of Jordan Humphrey

Jordan Humphrey

• 196 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Conference Calls: Change the greeting to personalize it.

I think it would be really cool to be able to brand our conference bridges with custom greeting audio. In other words, instead of the bridge stating that it's "Ringcentral Meetings" I would like it to be replaced with my spoken company name, etc. I understand there isn't a way to do this right now but it would help me out!
Photo of Clarity IT

Clarity IT

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled You should be able to record the conference bridge--otherwise the tool is useless....
Photo of Reverend Deb Phelps

Reverend Deb Phelps

• 354 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I had a previous conference call company that did allow personalized greetings. It was wonderful to have because as a church we could remind for donations when students came on our free calls. But there are so many uses of course for those in business, etc.
Photo of SYSUSA Inc

SYSUSA Inc

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled can the conference calling message be changed to allow something like "Welcome to....

We are a technology Company www.sysusa.com
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,724 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Please select the VOTE button in the upper right corner to request this feature.
(Edited)
Photo of Bridge Corporation

Bridge Corporation

• 64 Points
When will this feature be available?
Photo of CARTER

CARTER

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Really need the ability to customize the conf bridge message so it includes the company brand.  Even if at minimum it was fixed and something like "Welcome to the (company XXX) conference bridge hosted by RingCentral.....".  This way we get what we want (level of customization to include company name for joining participants), and RingCentral still gets the ability for advertising.

Photo of Charbel Moarbes

Charbel Moarbes

• 62 Points
I just called them and I was shocked to know that ringcentral does not have it!!!
Photo of joey nazario

joey nazario

• 224 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Greetings on Conference Call.

Please give us an option for the conference call to have a greeting.  From  Joshi
Photo of SPRINGER

SPRINGER

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Add Customizable Conference Line Greetings.

There are free conference services out there (i.e. FreeConferencePro.com, etc.) that allow users to sign up for a free conference line. Users are also allowed to customize the conference greeting. I highly recommend that RingCentral should develop a feature that allows users to customize the conference line. There are several services out there already, that already do this sort of thing, it would be nice if RingCentral would offer this rather than have RingCentral customers use an alternative service for conference calls.

I am a loyal RingCentral user based in the USA. I run a small boutique law firm with a constant need of having a conference line to host meetings. It's kind of annoying having a default RingCentral message for the Conference Line feature. Because we can't customize the greeting, my firm actually doesn't use the Conference Line feature available. Instead, we use a free service that allows us to customize the greeting for the conference line. The benefits of having a customizable greeting for the conference line are exactly the same benefits as to why businesses want to have customizable auto-attendants answering the phone (which my business already takes advantage of). 

I hope the product team will look into developing this feature.
Photo of Rye

Rye, Employee

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am posting this on behalf of a customer who came through to chat and would like to have the ability as well to customize call conference greeting.  SF Case: 08322391
Photo of Raven Zachary

Raven Zachary

• 62 Points
Please add this. The infinite loop guitar track is my undoing.