Desktop App: add more ringtones

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Add Custom RingTones for Mobile App, Desktop app and Deskphones

We would like to have more options for ringtones in the desktop app. Currently there are only "bell" and "classic" as ringtone options.

We have no physical phones; our users only have the desktop app. Additionally, we're in an open-office environment so it's difficult to distinguish who's phone is ringing.
Photo of John Manwell

John Manwell

• 394 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Rowena

Rowena

• 116 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Personalized Ringtone.

I would really love to have customized ringtones for every call that comes into the office so we would know right away who's calling whether it be an internal or external call. We used to have this feature with our previous provider which made things easier. Should it be available, you may advise my account manager right away and contact me. Thank you. 
Photo of Eric L

Eric L

• 2,648 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I agree with Rowena that there should be an option to have separate ringtones for internal & external calls to easily distinguish between the two.

As far as John's original post, the Desktop App does have the option to add custom ringtones.  Under the Settings menu, go to Sound settings, and there's a blue "Add New" button in the bottom right corner.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.