Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.
1. Available, Busy & Invisible are all essentially the same. They do not block internal/direct calls, but you can turn off Call Queue calls. Thus, you could have somebody showing Available who's not answer CQ calls, and another user set to Busy/Invisible but accepting all calls.
2. Do Not Disturb is the only option which prevents all calls to your extension. However, a user set on DND is displayed as "Busy" (including the solid red dot, no white bar) on everybody else's HUD. Thus, you could have one user set to Busy (no CQ calls), and another set to DND, but there's no way to tell the difference.
In my opinion, get rid of the Invisible status option, as well as the Call Queue switch. That leaves three status options:
- Available >> Accepts all calls
- Busy >> Internal/Direct calls only
- Do Not Disturb >> Does not accept any calls