Billing: see total account usage in admin portal

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
How do I determine the number of fax pages I have received/sent for the current month? past months?
Photo of Barile Scid

Barile Scid

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,434 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Feature Request: add the ability to see account usage under Billing Tab (Total Usage, Total year-to-year, Total Inbound vs Outbound, and Total Voice vs Fax).  

Information can currently be retrieved from Account Manager for Account Usage, but the feature request is for the ADMIN to be able to see this in the RingCentral interface.  

Please VOTE in the upper right corner if you agree. 
Also, see HERE to add ability to see failed payments & history in ADMIN Portal

Example Images: 

(Edited)
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,434 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
This is a feature request to add this option to the interface.  This is not currently available. You can contact your sales rep directly for the usage. 
Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 13,910 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
This is something that should be available by default.
Any updates on the feature request?  I just spent 10 minutes with customer support trying to get a summary of fax usage. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 92,916 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry, there's still no ETA when, or if, this feature will be added. 

Mike 
Photo of Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan

• 354 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Billing info: Usage Info unclear and lacking & Call Logs for Toll Free.

Our account is US, watch repair.
1. Billing info:  Usage Info unclear and lacking
The info we are provided about usage seems very unclear 
http://www.clipular.com/c/4775370882023424.png?k=MbU6Dm8yi7TtmXr6cuYRnrc9YgU
A few more words would be very helpful and would keep folks like me off the phone with the billing dept. 
"Unlimited Usage" of what...came to find out that includes in and out, local and LD. Please say so.
More importantly:
"Included Credits" of what...?
Came to find out this refers to 800 incoming calls. Why the monetary conversion? 

2. Call Logs for Toll Free
Call Logs do not allow for a report of incoming 800 calls. Must export first, then manipulate. Not coo! Export does not seem to work properly!
There should be a filter in the RC Call Log that allows customers to see only 800 incoming (the only calls we must keep track off since we pay for them) and the total for any given time period. 
Thanks,
Mark