Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic. Related KB Article: https://s
Did you know that you can create custom user roles? Custom roles are great if you want certain users to have specific permissions. Here’s how!
1) In the Admin Portal go to the Users tab and then select the Roles section on the left-hand side
There are 7 predefined roles already with different permissions. When creating a custom role, choose the predefined role that you would like to base your role on and then check mark the permissions you want your custom role to have.
2) Select the New Role button in the top right-hand corner
3) Choose the predefined role and select Next at the bottom of the screen
4) Name your new role and put in a Description for future reference
5) Go through the check list and adjust the settings as needed. For this example, uncheck the option for full call log access, and then check mark the View Only option. Once you are done, select Create Role
6) Then you may assign your users to that new Custom Role
You can also set a Custom Role as Default
1) Click on a Custom Role you've created
2) Click on Edit and then check mark the Set as Default box
Then you will receive the following alert - Click OK
3) Make sure to Save your work