- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT)
- A brief description of the business
- Medical device producer
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested
- Ability for admins to disable Glip/RC Messaging
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
- Our business is not going to use Messaging, however are being pushed towards using the RC App. Our internal messaging platform will be Teams, so as an admin, I need to disable Glip for all users.
- Benefit of such feature
- Reduction of confusion for end users. We have requested the same from other providers who also bundle a user to user messaging system, all of whom have done this without question. Only RingCentral are resisting this.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines
I have already raised a support ticket, and have been told that despite the company reps posting that this is already in place, it has never been made available to the UK support team. At the moment, the forcing of Glip messaging on my users has already caused me to pull the deployment from Intune, and replace it with the separate phone and messaging apps.