Disable the Park call feature

• Idea
  • Updated 3 months ago
Our company does not need (or want) the call park feature. Can you please add a config setting to disable it for all users on the account?
Photo of Will Hamilton

Will Hamilton

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Chris Duquette

Chris Duquette, Champion

• 14,728 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Park locations should be something need programming into your account, but there maybe a way to hide the feature in the templates / roles section of admin programming.
Photo of JB Slear

JB Slear

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I want this feature removed too ... been hitting that button a few times on my PolyCom
(Edited)
Photo of Myoung

Myoung

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Will, were you ever able to find a solution to this issue? My staff is having the same problem with that pesky call park button.
Photo of Myoung

Myoung

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Disable Call Park option.
I would like to make a suggestion for users to have an option for the "Call Park" button to be disabled. It seems that we are having too many users accidentally hit this button when on a call. Maybe there can be a way for users to alternatively dial ##*3 to manually park a call and just keep the call park button disabled. I would really appreciate this feature! The benefit would be for users to no longer have to deal with call interruptions. 
(Edited)
This will be helpful... I'm not sure whether this feature is available now.