Does anyone prefer Analytics vs Reports (decommissioned)?

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
US customer, running a small Call Center where we have to track, report and modify as call volumn changes. With Reports I could export and pivot the important information to show reports on Call Result, Direction, in 24hr time format. 

What I used to do...and what I cannot do any longer

I used to be able to provide reports with actual data all in one location. Now I am being told by Tier III Techs that I need to pull multiple reports to get less information...and the information doesn't export as expected. I need to know by the hour (on a report) when calls were lost.

This is what I provide to my agents, co-managers and leadership team. As a Call Center this is needed information in one report with hard data to back it up. 

What can we do to get the old reporting put back...giving people the choice of fancy reports or solid raw data in one location?
Photo of Andrew Bockholt

Andrew Bockholt

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 68,082 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Andrew! If you want to see your Reports in 24 hour formatting, it's a simple setting. Go to your Extension -> User Details -> Settings and Permissions -> Regional Settings -> 24 hour

If you want to see the Missed Calls, make sure to select the KPI for #Missed Calls (w/VM)
Photo of Andrew Bockholt

Andrew Bockholt

It was set for 24 on my Admin, I changed my personal to match. Closed browser, open Chrome pulled report again and it is still showing 12 hr on the reports. Is there anywhere else to set so reports pull in 24 hr?
Photo of Saadet

Saadet, Employee

• 68,082 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Andrew, it may take sometime for the new change to populate. I'd check back in a few hours
Photo of Andrew Bockholt

Andrew Bockholt

Thank you, that is what it needed.
(Edited)