Add an option to edit the hold music for park locations
Photo of Lamberto Datu

Lamberto Datu

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Kristen Slack

Kristen Slack

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Yes, this is absolutely wanted. If we can change hold music, we should be able to change park music. Especially if we have park locations for different teams, we could play different promotions for each team.
Photo of Mike Reilly

Mike Reilly

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I was shocked to learn that it was not an option. We just switched over to RC and the owner of the company is irritated that clients are placed in locations with silence.

If anyone has a work around for this, it would be appreciated.
Photo of Dave Foncello

Dave Foncello

• 60 Points
I find it hard to believe that music heard on calls placed on Park can't be changed. this really needs to be addressed. 
Photo of Mike Reilly

Mike Reilly

I got the park music to work, but i think it is a glitch. 

I set every user including the main number hold music to the song we the owner of the company has requested. After that the park music has adopted the same song.

If you would like to test this and confirm the same results.

Thank you,

-Mike
Photo of Mike Reilly

Mike Reilly

I wanted to see if anyone here would be willing to test something. I got the park music to work, but i think it is a glitch. 

I set every user including the main number hold music to the song we the owner of the company has requested. After that the park music has adopted the same song.

If anyone would like to test this and confirm.

Thank you,

-Mike
Photo of Myriam Andraos

Myriam Andraos

• 66 Points
Please, I look forward to being able to customize hold music for calls parked. In the meanwhile, I will not be using the call park feature since I don't want our customer to suffer the default music when waiting on the line.... 
Thanks in advance for your attention and time!!