Error code 2103 during install

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

Good afternoon. When I try to install the latest Desktop version of RingCentral phone I get this error message before finishing the install: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2103.". What can I do?
Photo of Rafael Bustamante

Rafael Bustamante

• 70 Points

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 51,908 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hmmm....I haven't seen this error code before. Have you tried installing it again?
Photo of James A

James A, US Enterprise Engineer

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rafael, 

Where were you trying to install the latest version of the app? from the app itself? from service.ringcentral.com? or a link support gave you? 

It also looks like this is a Windows error. You may have to reach out to them or your IT team. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/msi/windows-installer-error-messages

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.