Facebook: Now that's good customer service

• Praise
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Posted to RingCentral:

I just wanted to say I've been extremely impressed with RingCentral across all areas...quality of calls, customer service, technicians, reliability, ease of use, and last but not least the fact you get complete control of your phone system! I recently called in because the call quality was bad while working from home, off my softphone/laptop. The first customer service yep quickly went through the basic test and then transferred me to a "level 2 tech", with no wait time and I didn't have to explain my issue again! He made a few tune up adjustments and then we tested the call...the call quality was better but still not perfect. Let's just say it could have passed for normal expectations of what you would naturally expect from talking out of your wireless headset, hooked up to your computer, wirelessly connected to the router and then sent through the internet to your caller. After all, I knew RC worked fine because I used it for 3 months prior in an office. To make a long story short my internet speed was being bogged down and two slow for all the applications I was running on my laptop. The RingCentral tech advised me to purchase a better wireless router (Cisco E2500) that would prioritize my internet bandwidth and furthermore, free up the specific ports the RC softphone uses to transmit your voice over the internet. After I purchased the router, I emailed the tech and he called me right back to walk me through the setup. He even called my internet provider with me to bridge over my previous router. And the best part is he comp'd the cost of the router. Now that's good customer service. I very rarely waste my time writing reviews however I felt they deserved this one. Out of all the companies out there with horrible customer service..cough cough Comcast, you guys at RingCentral have really stood out in my book! Keep up the good work :)

Facebook: Ryan Welborn
Link: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...
Photo of RingCentral Social Team

RingCentral Social Team, Alum

• 2,224 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Desiree

Desiree, Alum

• 7,270 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Love it!

Thanks, Ryan.

Desiree
Photo of Jenny Lindgren

Jenny Lindgren

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Wow! What a great review of our support team! We are so lucky to have such an amazing group to help make our happy customers even happier.
Photo of Cristin Carey

Cristin Carey, Alum

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I sit next to the customer support team. I know they work hard to provide the best service possible, so it's great to hear an example like this. Awesome!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.