FAX confirmation notice

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Is it possible to have the Fax confirmation notice be sent to the email account that SENT the fax, and NOT the administrator's email?
Photo of Chrissie

Chrissie

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Sean Smith

Sean Smith, Employee

• 892 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Hi Chrissie.  From your service.ringcentral page go to Settings-->Messages and Notifications-->Notifications.

You will be able to set your fax transmission results here.  You will need to update the email to notify you at the desired address.

Photo of Chrissie

Chrissie

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
That only gives me 1 email address to enter and ALL notifications will be sent to that 1 address. I would like the notification to go to the SENDERS email address, as we have about 25 different senders, and everything comes to me. I don't mind it coming to me, but I would at least like it to "cc" to the SENDER.
Photo of Sean Smith

Sean Smith, Employee

• 892 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Chrissie, each user will need to login to their service site and update.  If you only have a single account then you will not be able to perform the requested function.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.