Fax: sent upside down

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic. Thank you The RingCentral C

When faxing my pages online, I notice sometimes that on some or sometimes even on all the pages sent, they're submitted upside down. I know it's not on my end. I have no reason to rotate my pages upside down.
Photo of Jose Gonzalez

Jose Gonzalez

• 228 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jose, 

For something like this, the best thing to do is Open a Case and let us know the fax number it's being sent from and include a date & time with an example so our team can look at it. 

Mike 
Photo of Lisa Patrick

Lisa Patrick

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Too bad there isn't an answer posted. I opened a case before, and it never got solved. Then it seemed to not be a problem and now it's back again. I was hoping to find someone with an answer, not just a case. :-(
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi Lisa,  If you happen to have that old case number, I'll try to track it down and see what was done. If you no longer have it, the best thing to do is open a new case.  I searched through our system and I don't see a record of this now, or in the past, but if there's a problem we sure need to look into it.  Thanks

Mike 
Photo of Lisa Patrick

Lisa Patrick

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Hi Mike, not sure where I would look for the old case number? I used to use the Softphone Program to work around the problem with the fax out system through the website. But something happened to where it wouldn't install the "fax printer?" so that didn't work. I have uninstalled and re-installed it so many times, I frankly have given up, not having the time to troubleshoot much more again. But I will look through maybe some old emails--it was about a year ago and see what I can find, thanks.

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

If you can't find the old case in your email, that's ok. But, if this problem resurfaced it's best to open a case and so we can research it for you. Open a Case
Photo of Bruce Garro

Bruce Garro

• 60 Points
I am having the same problem, and I've also opened a case number. It would be very useful to know the outcome of these other two cases here as they seem to be having the same issue.

My case number is:
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi Bruce,  I did review a few of the past cases, and it looks like the cause could be from different things. If you don't hear back on your case soon, let me know and I'll look into it. 

Mike 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.