- Account type (U.S)
- A brief description of the business - MSP, RC Reseller, IT Support services, the company I work for
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - Ability to block SMS's or to reply to SMS's that go to a former phone number from a number marked NULL that a user was connected to and now are on a different number.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - When someone mistakenly text my number and I can't reply saying "please don't text me" I can either 1) get them that message or 2) I can remove myself from the SMS
- Benefit of such feature - Improve security and privacy of RC users, reduce harassment, trolling, system abuse
- Include any related case number if applicable - None
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines - One
I have a group of people that are texting one another WITH me in the mix and they have somehow used a previous number to the one I currently have for my account. As such, when I try to text them "Hey! I'm not your buddy, pal" RC software says I can't reply to the message because it was originally sent to my other number, which number do I want to us to reply to them? ... I'm given only one phone number option... my current VOIP number... but it won't let me! So I literally can't 1) delete and remove myself from the SMS text and 2) Can't reply to them to say "STAHP PLEAZE".
There should be some way to avoid this... unpleasantness.