This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: SMS / Text Auto Responder
- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT) - U.S.
- A brief description of the business - Cryptocurrency Trading.
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - SMS Auto-Reply
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - Full detailed message below, simple answer is that it would let us respond to customers when we're otherwise unavailable.
- Benefit of such feature - Full detailed message below, short answer - Customer retention, Customer Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction, Increased Work/Life Balance.
- Include any related case number if applicable - 06780288
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines - 4 digital lines
Business background - The Coin Trading Company is a proprietary trading firm that provides Over-The-Counter (OTC) cryptocurrency services to individuals and institutions.
Business Use - The majority of our communication with trading partners (customers) is via text message. We routinely text message trading partners at a minimum of ten times as often as we talk to them on voice calls. This only increases the focus on reliable and responsive text messaging.
Additionally, in this internet-enabled, always-on day and age, many customers have an expectation of near-immediate response at any time of the day or night. We are all familiar with text threads where a gap of even a minute or two results in the dreaded and cryptic (and sometimes exasperating) response of “?” “?”
During business hours, we strive to meet these demanding expectations, and are generally very successful.
However, during evenings, weekends, and (for our business) bank holidays, messages from trading partners either go unanswered until the next business day, or employees must watch their phone or other device, and respond with a message telling the trading partner that our office is closed.
The implementation of SMS Auto-Replies (as we had with our last provider!) would bring the following benefits:
- SMS auto-response allows trading partners (customers) to get an immediate reply when our trading desk is closed, advising them that we're not open for business, giving our hours, and reassuring them that they'll hear back the next business day. The outcome is that customers feel more cared-for, and experience a higher level of satisfaction with our services.
-SMS auto-response allows employees to stop monitoring their phone s and mobile devices evenings and weekends, and know that customers are being responded to. This increases the ability to "unplug" and enhances work/life balance.
- SMS auto-response allows the company to provide a response to customers during bank holidays, unexpected times when services are impacted, and in the case of a company-wide meeting or retreat.
I sincerely hope that this information is helpful, and that it helps bolster the realization that there is a demand for this feature, and that it hastens the implementation of SMS auto-response.
-Glenn from The Coin Trading Company team
There are no replies.