Photo of Beverly

Beverly

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Beverly

Beverly

And now I am having frustration with this posting process.  Geez.  I am not an idiot and neither are my guests.  Why is is so hard to do what we need to do with these apps?  I can't even find instructions which I am happy to follow.  I will call support tomorrow but they don't all seem to agree on anything either.  I get different answers for the same question.
Photo of Jessica - Community Support

Jessica - Community Support, Official Rep

• 1,406 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Beverly, 

Did you have a chance to reach out to support? If you provide some additional details with the frustrations you are having, we can help investigate here on Community as well :) 
Photo of Beverly

Beverly

Yes, I did talk to support yesterday. He didn't know either so he sent it to a Glip expert.  The primary frustration is that the  guests I invite can't get connected.  I don't see what they see so I am in the dark.  Sometimes they tell me it asks them to log in to their account.  They are a guest - they don't have an account.  We work with a lot of independent contractors and we need to communicate with them on a case by case basis.  The concept of Glip seems perfect for this arrangement.  The reality is not so good.
Secondly, I want to set up a checklist template and or a timeline.  Any suggestions on this are welcome or I can start a new post.
Thank you.
Photo of Jessica - Community Support

Jessica - Community Support, Official Rep

• 1,074 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Beverly, 

Guests do have to create an account-- no worries though, it's free :) Could you clarify what you mean when you say checklist template and timeline? Glip currently has a tasks feature and a calendar feature, but is primarily a team collaboration tool at this time and not a fully developed project management tool!