Frustrations with Glip

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

Problems with guests using Glip
Photo of Beverly

Beverly

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Beverly

Beverly

And now I am having frustration with this posting process.  Geez.  I am not an idiot and neither are my guests.  Why is is so hard to do what we need to do with these apps?  I can't even find instructions which I am happy to follow.  I will call support tomorrow but they don't all seem to agree on anything either.  I get different answers for the same question.
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 8,324 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Beverly, 

Did you have a chance to reach out to support? If you provide some additional details with the frustrations you are having, we can help investigate here on Community as well :) 
Photo of Beverly

Beverly

Yes, I did talk to support yesterday. He didn't know either so he sent it to a Glip expert.  The primary frustration is that the  guests I invite can't get connected.  I don't see what they see so I am in the dark.  Sometimes they tell me it asks them to log in to their account.  They are a guest - they don't have an account.  We work with a lot of independent contractors and we need to communicate with them on a case by case basis.  The concept of Glip seems perfect for this arrangement.  The reality is not so good.
Secondly, I want to set up a checklist template and or a timeline.  Any suggestions on this are welcome or I can start a new post.
Thank you.
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 5,832 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Beverly, 

Guests do have to create an account-- no worries though, it's free :) Could you clarify what you mean when you say checklist template and timeline? Glip currently has a tasks feature and a calendar feature, but is primarily a team collaboration tool at this time and not a fully developed project management tool! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.