Getting white screen when app not used for a while.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

I have another related issue but with the desktop app on a windows 8 machine. If the app is not used for a while and receives a call, it will ring and bring up a white screen in front of the app dialog window. You can't answer or do anything but wait for the call to end and then call them back.
Also the app has white lines in front of certain buttons, a graphical glitch.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Desktop App for Mac - slow to display messages.
Photo of JOSEPH

JOSEPH

• 506 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Joseph, 

I moved this to a new thread since the previous one was Mac related.  I have not seen this before. If it happens again, can you attempt to capture screenshots, and upload them here?

Include any other details that you have, such as how long the app was idle when this occurs, dates, times of calls, etc. 

Thanks!
Mike 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.