Getting Calls from No One and Support Link Does Not Work

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

I'm beyond frustrated with RIngCentral right now. I've been getting multiple calls from no one every day, of course never leaving a message, from a variety of phone numbers. I see another topic that indicates this is a problem for many people. I tried to fill out a support ticket, and every time I click that option, it takes me back to my account summary. I've tried in multiple browsers. It's getting ridiculous because my minutes are being chewed up and I have no way of getting any support.
Photo of Lifeskills

Lifeskills

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,748 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Life skills, I should be able to assist you.

Contact me directly as I have helped many people with these types of issues

ckfuscone@yahoo.com

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

Hi Life skills, I should be able to assist you.

Contact me directly as I have helped many people with these types of issues

ckfuscone@yahoo.com

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
Photo of Lifeskills

Lifeskills

Chuck, do you work for Ring Central?
Photo of Lifeskills

Lifeskills

Check, do you work for Ring Central?
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

I am a certified Ring Central Partner and have been helping people on this site since day one. If you look around at other posts I have responded to most of them.

I have many references from people I have helped on this site so if you are looking for a experienced Ring Central consultant, I am your person

E-mail me directly so we could chat about your needs.

Thank you

Chuck
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

I am a certified Ring Central Partner and have been helping people on this site since day one. If you look around at other posts I have responded to most of them.

I have many references from people I have helped on this site so if you are looking for a experienced Ring Central consultant, I am your person

E-mail me directly so we could chat about your needs.

Thank you

Chuck
Photo of Lifeskills

Lifeskills

Thanks, Chuck, but I'm hoping Ring Central will resolve this since their support is what I pay them for as part of my annual fee. The numbers all appear to be Google Voice numbers that go to a generic Google Voice answering mode when called back, so someone is obviously playing games on my number. I don't expect to have to pay for that, and I'd hope RC has something in place to block that sort of VOIP call from a system that spammers/scammers/prank callers love to use.
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

I understand, if you are unable to get resolution with support give me a call. I help people all the time. Some free some paid. All depends...

If you need me, I am here

Thanks

Chuck
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

I understand, if you are unable to get resolution with support give me a call. I help people all the time. Some free some paid. All depends...

If you need me, I am here

Thanks

Chuck
Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lifeskills - I do apologize for the spoofing that you're experiencing. It may be something called 'port sniffing', where a spammer tries looking for vulnerabilities on your network. You were right to try creating a case to report this to us - I'm wondering why you weren't able to do so. Has this case-creation issue resolved itself?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.