Glip Meme Generator not working

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
The Glip Meme Generator has not been working for several days now.  When attempting to post a meme an error message appears: "Whoops: Sorry, but we couldn't create your meme at this time. Please try again later."  The issue appears for multiple user account, but via the Glip native Mac app and the browser UI.  My team leverages this feature extensively in our professional communications, and this outage has severely impacted productivity. 
(Account type: U.S.)
Photo of James Charles

James Charles

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Sad

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 41,880 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey James, sorry for the frustration. We are aware of this current issue and are working on getting it fixed ASAP. Please open a case so we can tag it with the appropriate JIRA number and you will receive a notification once we have fixed the issue.
Photo of James Charles

James Charles

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Broken again.  Same issue as before.

Hey James, that's odd. Can you please contact Support so we can investigate?
Photo of Marina Stambaugh

Marina Stambaugh, Employee

• 416 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hey James, we are aware that the issue has repeated itself and have a fix that is scheduled to be available with the latest release of the application which should take place on July 20th, 2018. On that day I would highly recommend that you update your application and test to ensure everything is working as it should. Thanks!
Photo of Otto Katt

Otto Katt

• 60 Points
We're running Glip Version: 18.07.3 (E. 2.0.1) and getting the same meme error message.

Hey Otto, unfortunately our Glip team has run into a snag with the meme generator. When I hear more about any type of ETA, I will update this thread!
Photo of Luis Sanchez

Luis Sanchez

• 482 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I agree with James on this. "My team leverages this feature extensively in our professional communications, and this outage has severely impacted productivity."  Love it!
Photo of Liam Robinson

Liam Robinson

• 64 Points
Our meme generator is encountering the same error. I don't know how much longer we can continue to work like this!
Photo of jonathan Edwards

jonathan Edwards

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
any update about this ? guys we are desperate . all the fun at work is gone 

Barring any unforeseeable issues/setbacks, it should be up and running on August 31st!

Hey everyone! Memes are back :) 
Photo of Luis Sanchez

Luis Sanchez

• 482 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Saadet for President! 

You're too kind ;) I didn't fix the problem, our awesome RC app (Glip) Product Team did. I'm just the messenger :) I hope you all have a great upcoming weekend and enjoy making memes :D