GLIP Polling integration

• Idea
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
I am a Glip user, with a parliamentary style organization using Glip. We don't have any access to poll our members. Because our members are always voting, I was wondering if you all could add the option for a poll or vote in each conversation.
Photo of Elijah D. Manley

Elijah D. Manley

• 570 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • ok

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Javier

Javier

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Great idea. This can also be used for scheduling availability.
Photo of maguscorvin

maguscorvin

• 74 Points
This is a must-have feature and am shocked Glip doesn't already have this.  
Photo of Kalen White

Kalen White

• 148 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled We would like to crowd source our business changes internally via voting or polli....

We would like to crowd source our business changes internally via voting or polling. Is there a timeline to when this will be available in the new app for collaboration?
Photo of Sacha Rose

Sacha Rose

• 62 Points
Agree. We won’t leave Workplace until features like this are available in glip. Please add. Also need to see how many of a group have voted and who hasn’t...makes life easier. Thanks
Photo of Will Simon

Will Simon

• 1,244 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
We'd also be interested in a way to make a poll directly in Glip.
Photo of Kieran Gilman

Kieran Gilman

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Love how there is a voting button at the top of this page :). However, would absolutely love this feature in Glip

(Edited)
Photo of Susan Thomas

Susan Thomas

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Taking a poll.

It would be great if Glip allowed us to take a poll, i.e., what does everyone want for lunch at the next meeting, etc.  Could really create some good co-worker relationships and promote team atmosphere at our small company. we have approx 10 users now but growing to 15-20 this year.
Photo of Matt Suo

Matt Suo

• 62 Points
We'd love to implement this so we can consolidate our communication. Definitely a wanted feature. 
Photo of Justine Radice

Justine Radice

• 64 Points
Hi!
Before using Glip, we used Slack on our company and we included the app Polly (triying this one and also SimplePoll). This kind of feature on Glip would be really convenient for the internal organization of a company and the decision making in a team.
We are waiting for this improvement impatiently :)
Photo of Will Simon

Will Simon

• 1,244 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Curious if this is on the roadmap at all? There's a blog post from 2015 that somewhat eludes to polling being a coming feature.
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 62,680 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Will, it's not on the roadmap for this year. If it makes it to the roadmap for next year, I'll update this thread :)
Photo of Jordan Sharpe

Jordan Sharpe, Employee

• 294 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I love this idea! Thanks for submitting :)