How do you cancel RingCentral?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: How do I cancel my RingCentral account?

Our phone system is not coducive for a business and no one at RingCentral is able to correct it. My customers have given up and are now calling us individually on our mobile phones. RC has been unable to help us.
Photo of GRAVES

GRAVES

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Rob Benn-Frenette

Rob Benn-Frenette, Champion

• 4,980 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
What exactly is happening with your system? I've been a customer for 6 years with about 3 issues that have not lasted more than a few minutes with a quick call to support
Photo of GRAVES

GRAVES

We are unable to transfer calls and the system keeps going into some sort of default mode when customers call in and the calls go directly to voice mail, bypassing the receptionist. We quit using the phones completely unless someone happens to call and we get lucky and are able to answer the phone.
(Edited)
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,716 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Graves, I would like to talk to you to understand why this system is unable to meet the needs of your business.  I have helped many here along with other resellers.

Contact me so we could talk...

Chuck Fuscone
Certified RC Installer
Chuck@yoritguy.com
630-975-1200
Photo of GRAVES

GRAVES

I am at the point that I only want to cancel. Either change VOIP services or go back to land lines.
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,716 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I get it but here is something to think about.  Talking to a consultant is different than talking to support.  You may want to move back or to another VOIP service but we would like to know where RC fell short, and if you don't have all the information in your hands to make that call then you could be in the same situation with the new company.  

I have so many customers that just needed their system programmed correctly to solve problems.

If you even just want to chat to explain so we could understand that would help.

Everyone here wants to make RC better so sharing your experience will help all of us.

Call if you like

Thanks

Chuck
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,938 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
GRAVES,   I've escalated your issue for you and you'll be getting a call very soon. I opened case 05363190 for tracking. 

Mike 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,938 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Rob and Chuck! 
Photo of GRAVES

GRAVES

Thank you Mike!!
Photo of GRAVES

GRAVES

Thank you Chuck!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.