Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: KB article exists
When a Polycom phone is added to to an account, the phone's date and time is acquired from the RingCentral User account's date and time settings. When the phone is unable to sync with RingCentral's date and time servers, the phone may display an incorrect date and time.
NOTE: It is not uncommon for users within an account to be located in various time zones. If the date and time are incorrect for a specific user, it may be necessary to change or set the correct time zone for that user. To change or set the time as a User please see: Set Hours of Operation and Time Zone. Similarly, it may be necessary for an account Admin to set a Users time zone. To set the time zone as an Admin please visit: Set a User's Hours of Operation and Time Zone.
Steps to Set or Change Date & Time on Polycom Phone
- Press Menu/Home button.
- Select Settings, and then go to Advanced.
- Select Admin Settings.
- Enter the phone's admin password. The default password is 456 or just leave it blank.
- Select Network Configuration.
- Highlight SNTP Address then press Select.
- Press the number key "#" to enter RingCentral's SNTP Address, and then select OK.
- Press the Back softkey or the Left Arrow Key button until you see the Save Config? prompt, then select Yes.
- Polycom Lync CX Series phones (CX100, CX300, CX500, CX600, CX3000, CX5100)
- Retired Polycom SoundPoint IP phones: IP300 / IP301 / IP320 / IP330 / IP430 / IP500 / IP501 / IP600 / IP601
- Retired Polycom SoundStation IP phones: IP4000 / SoundStation Premier
Related Polycom Topics
Using Polycom IP Phones
Manual Provisioning for Polycom phones
Assisted Provisioning for Polycom SIP Phones
Recommended Replacements for Old Polycom Devices
There are no replies.