Call Queue: Add the ability to see if a caller is holding in the queue? [Real time monitoring]

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Provide real-time call logs and reporting

Photo of David Freitas

David Freitas

• 474 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,466 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi David, at this time there is no way to tell.

I know RC is working on this functionality but to date it is not here

Thank you

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
ckfuscone@yahoo.com
Photo of David Freitas

David Freitas

Just re-instituted our queue.  I know you said they were working on the ability to monitor the queue.  Is that available?
Photo of Carrie

Carrie

• 62 Points
Would like to know if this has been updated and available?
Photo of Eric Greene

Eric Greene

• 536 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am told this is not available at this time. Our work around has been to create internal extensions and add those to our phones and we can see a second line flashing that a call is in queue.  There should be a better way, but this does work for us.  I am always working on ways around the systems limitations.  :(
Photo of AJ

AJ

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
+1 this is a much needed feature.  Any update on this?
I agree, Must needed feature
Photo of Chase1889

Chase1889

• 96 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Still waiting on this. This feature was needed long before RC started progressing other features. Also would love service level metrics.
Photo of Vince Savoldi

Vince Savoldi

• 138 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Yep, like the others I think this is a necessary feature. Basically it would be awesome if inside the phone application you could see the status of the other members of your call queue. This is really necessary in smaller centers to see how many people are available for break times or personal off-phone times.

Photo of Chris Zimmerman

Chris Zimmerman

• 2,924 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
This is a must.  In my experience, when programmers say It's on the road map and its in the works but we don't have an ETA, that translates to a long wait.  Can RC at least tell us if it is on the currently being developed list or if it is line behind other projects. 
Photo of jane

jane

• 314 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Real Time: Queue Monitoring Panel Needed.

It would be better we are able to monitor the queue on a real time basis. This kind of feature must be added - calls filing in queue; current state/status (you guys already have this one but it lacks the running time that certain extension is on that specific state); time in current state/status (eg: available 00:06:03; Busy 00:15:00; DND 00:05:03)
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,574 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
RingCentral Contact Center has this feature available.  Please contact your sales rep for more details.  If you don't know who your Sales Rep is, email community.support@ringcentral.com with the link to this post and your account Name/Phone Number and we'll look it up. 
(Edited)
Photo of DERMATOLOGY

DERMATOLOGY

• 60 Points
How does my organization sign-up for this feature and what are the additional associated costs?
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,574 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you are interested in adding Contact Center to you account, please contact your sales rep.
(Edited)
Photo of David Freitas

David Freitas

Is real time queue monitoring ever a feature that will be released into the standard version of Ring Central?
Photo of Eric Greene

Eric Greene

• 536 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I do not see this as a feature and have been told it is not available.  Has anyone else been able to sign up for this?
Photo of Young

Young

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Call Queue to see current calls on pending for available call queue member.

Call Queue to see current calls on pending for available call queue member, in order for me to monitor how many calls are currently waiting for available representative
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,466 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
These advanced features are available in Ring Central Contact Center.  

Thanks

Chuck
Certified RC Installer

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.