How do I change my payment method?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

I need to change the way I pay for my account.
Photo of FAQ

FAQ

• 2,498 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of FAQ

FAQ

• 2,498 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Your RingCentral online account allows you to manage your billing details in case you need to change your credit card information.

**Note: You will need administrator rights to configure the following settings.

Step 1:

Step 2:
Click Billing.

Step 3:
Click Payment Method.

On the right panel, you will see the current Credit Card information on your file.

Step 4:
Scroll down to the bottom and click Edit Payment Method.

Step 5:
Just fill-out all the necessary fields correctly in order to update your Payment Method.

Step 6:
Click Save when done.

**Important: Ensure that you are entering the correct credit card information. In any case that you already failed twice, Contact Support for assistance. Do not exceed more than 5 tries to prevent your account from being disabled.

**Note: RingCentral only accepts major Credit Cards such us: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover

---

Article Number: 000003862

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.