Add the ability to export a list of Users, Numbers, and Serial Numbers

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Export user list on Professional accounts.

i want to export a full list of users, numbers and emails associated
Photo of Matthew Joseph

Matthew Joseph

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Robert Allen

Robert Allen

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How do you export user extensions to a CSV file?.

We're trying to find a way to print a list of all our extensions, but there does not seem to be a way to do this. Has anyone been able to do something like export their extensions to a csv file?
Photo of Dustin Showers

Dustin Showers, Champion

• 3,210 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
i was told, highlight.. copy & paste
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,734 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Dustin is correct.  There is currently not an option to export a list of Users, Numbers, and Serial Numbers.  

Please LIKE this post in the upper right corner to recommend this feature! 

In the mean time, highlight, copy & paste as Dustin suggested. 

(Edited)
Photo of Davide Biasco

Davide Biasco

• 386 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Download the list of users.

How to download the list of the users, with name, surname, telephone number, ext etc. in a usable way (even a csv is fine)?
Doing copy-paste in excel from the main users screen it puts name and number in the same field, and extension and mailbox messages in another field.. not really practical

Thanks
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Add the ability to export a list of devices.

I would like an excel file of all phones with their serial numbers, etc... how is this done?
Photo of Davide Biasco

Davide Biasco

This is a 2 years old post?
is it really so complicated to create a button to generate a raw csv with all the user's data?
Photo of Robert Allen

Robert Allen

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi David,
My how time flies when you are having fun!

My understanding is that back end support can already do this. Two years ago when I posted this, I later called Customer Support, and someone generated the CSV and emailed it to me.
Photo of Davide Biasco

Davide Biasco

Well I guess they can in back end otherwise they could not list the users in the website hehe :)
Please, Ringcentral, could you put this lovely button on? :D
Photo of WP Admin

WP Admin

• 60 Points
Haha, a year later they deleted my comment defending someone for requesting this information.

Anyway, I agree that, since RingCentral ironically still does not feature a central directory, the ability to at least export the current list of users/extensions in a more elegant way than a copy/paste would be a huge value-add for the service.  It is rather nice of support to offer to create a CSV for us, but isn't the ability to run the phone system without having to call "the phone guy" a large reason why RingCentral exists in the first place?
Photo of Stephen Hawk

Stephen Hawk

• 62 Points
I spent forever searching for this function. I cant believe it's not implemented, and now I find this thread that's 2 years old! Yikes
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,734 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
To request this feature be added, please LIKE in the upper right corner. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.